Microsoft Vista Software | Microsoft Vista Books | Linux Books | Ubuntu Books | Ruby On Rails Books

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Firebird Weekly News

For people interested in the Firebird database I have stumbled upon the blog Firebird Weekly News I myself use SQL Server since that is what I have been using for the last 8 years and have to use it for work.

What is Firebird?

Firebird is a relational database offering many ANSI SQL-99 features that runs on Linux, Windows, and a variety of Unix platforms. Firebird offers excellent concurrency, high performance, and powerful language support for stored procedures and triggers. It has been used in production systems, under a variety of names since 1981.

You can download Firebird here

If you are interested in SQL Server you can go to my SQL Server Blog

No comments: