Microsoft Vista Software | Microsoft Vista Books | Linux Books | Ubuntu Books | Ruby On Rails Books

Friday, June 16, 2006

World Cup 2006 Soccer:Holland Beats Ivory Coast 2-1

Holland - Ivory Coast 2-1
If Ivory Coast wins then Serbia and Montenegro still have some kind of chance to advance to the next round by beating Ivory Coast but then Argentina has to beat the Netherlands by a big margin as well. Holland is leading 2-1 and it has been a tough game so far.
Possession: Holland 59% - Ivory Coast 41%
The Ivory Coast has 3 yellow cards: D. Zokora, D. Drogba and A. Boka
Holland has 3 yellow cards:A. Robben, J. Mathijsen and M.v. Bommel

Holland keeps the 2-1 score and advances to the next round





Shots on Goal
Holland 4
Ivory Coast 7

Goals
23' [1 - 0] R.v. Persie
27' [2 - 0] R.v. Nistelrooy
38' [2 - 1] B. Kone

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good info. Thanks.

Regards,

The Stock Trading Animal
tickquest

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was out blogging and found your site. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for Photo information and even though this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was out blogging and found your site. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for Holiday information and even though this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!