Microsoft Vista Software | Microsoft Vista Books | Linux Books | Ubuntu Books | Ruby On Rails Books

Monday, November 21, 2005

I am addicted to Diet-Coke

Whenever I pass the cafeteria I feel the urge to buy a diet coke. I don’t know what’s in it but something makes me want to buy it all the time. I did not drink coke till I was about 15-16 years old. I really started after getting my first programming job. I am not a person who has trouble getting up in the morning and don’t need the caffeine to do so; I wake up at 4AM without an alarm clock. But whenever I buy a coke and start drinking it I feel some kind of rush going to my head. I don’t think it is the caffeine because I don’t get the same feeling when I drink tea.
I remember when I used to drink ripped force in the gym before my work out and it would be something similar. Then they banned ephedrine and that was the end of that. I think ripped force was good for my workouts because I made my runs about a minute faster per mile. Anyway I am trying to kick the habit and switched to green tea, but it is not easy. Maybe I should join DCA (Diet Coke Anonymous)

No comments: