Microsoft Vista Software | Microsoft Vista Books | Linux Books | Ubuntu Books | Ruby On Rails Books

Monday, July 02, 2007

half of the people who bought iPhones have had activation trouble

iPhoneThomas Hawk writes
"Unfortunately it appears that some activations of Apple's new iPhone have gone
badly. After waiting in line 36 hours I'm still unable to activate my phone. I'm documenting
the AT&T circus call by call
on my blog. I've had my hold calls dropped,
been patched into other users unable to activate their phone instead of AT&T
customer service reps, been told that my wife must get a new phone and that the
family plan can't work for me. I've been told that the problem is that I'm not
putting a new chip into my iPhone in the slot on the left side of my phone when
no slot there exists. PR Blogger Steve Rubel has also been documenting his problems on his
Twitterstream. According to an unscientific poll being conducted by Engadget about
half of the people who bought iPhones
have had activation trouble with about
38% of problems still unresolved."

No comments: